Here are some of the tastiest meatballs I've ever eaten!

The green beans with tomatoes and fresh mozzarella were delicious and nutritious!

The green beans with tomatoes and fresh mozzarella were delicious and nutritious!
The grapes with orange zest were light and refreshing!

The strawberry yogurt was a healthy, yummy desert.

The strawberry yogurt was a healthy, yummy desert.
Wow! Culinary Kids, you are fantastic chefs! I would come back for another meal anytime!
*Photos by Briargrove student photographer Omar Noon!*




Congratulations to Mrs. Karavias and her Culinary Kids for all their hard work! You did a great job once again, and should be very proud of all you have learned about tasty and nutritious foods. I would love to have your recipes. Do you share them?
ReplyDeleteThanks Ms. Gonzales for the fantastic shout out and also to Ms. Klusener, who like our 8th ancillary teacher. Ms. Klusener is married to our Coach Klusener and she always gives us a helping hand when she can. The Culinary kids work super hard to make delicious and nutritious foods for all the students at Rodriguez and specail guest. We were honored to share our best with the best artisit in HISD! Great job everyone. Eat your 5 to stay alive!!!
ReplyDelete--We're waiting to publish a kids cook book soon.
Please let us know when the kids cook book comes out! I'll buy one!
ReplyDelete